Sending Quiz Results to Students

Sending Quiz Results to Students

by Riccardo Rossi -
Number of replies: 2

I'm using moodle 2.9.3 on Windows.

When a student complete a quiz, a mail is sent to the student. I was wondering if it is possible to add some information to the mail, i'm particulary interested about the results of the quiz and the feedbacks of the answers.

I started manage custom mail on moodledata/lang/it/quiz.php (i'm italian)  but i checked that there are only few data, represented by variables, that i can use on the mail (here the documentation: https://docs.moodle.org/30/en/Quiz_submission_email_notification ).

There are more of those variables or i have to make some php programing to add more details to the mail?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Riccardo Rossi

Re: Sending Quiz Results to Students

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

... maybe not. Have you checked the Site Admin > Language > Language Customization  and likely you will find the form in the moodle.php file. That will accept some changes, and if it has placeholders in it, then they will demonstrate how to edit the file to include more data. 

All you have to do is find the strings used in the generic email to get what is needed. 

In reply to Colin Fraser

Re: Sending Quiz Results to Students

by Riccardo Rossi -
I need strings that represents the feedbacks of each answer but i cannt find them...