Forms / Scripts Not Completing .. 505 Errors

Re: Forms / Scripts Not Completing .. 505 Errors

by Colin Fraser -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Unless you have a copy of it, it is probably not available. That far back will only be the last version with all the security updates it is going to have. But really doesn't make any difference, it is still v2.6. AFAIK, there are no new features introduced with the minor updates, just a few problems solved and security issues addressed as best as possible in the shortened timeframe of the releases. 

As a normal update policy, and you can suit yourself, I only ever update now at the quiet period, the Xmas/New Year break. I tried keeping up and found it almost impossible. This means that whatever version was latest stable at Xmas 2014 is the current version used on my production site. This also means that perhaps, when I update next it is likely to be v3.0/3.1, even if v3.2 is available, I use latest stable. This keeps me close to the front edge, but not at it. The upgrade is simple, download and unzip the Moodle I want to update to, copy out the config.php, delete everything in the Moodle folder, the tree, copy the newly unzipped version, copy back the config.php file and open the Moodle. Before I do that though, I back everything up to Blu-ray disc. Simple.