Unable to see video on Login Page Moodle 2.9

Re: Unable to see video on Login Page Moodle 2.9

by Colin Fraser -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

And here is one in Internet Exploder, the other one is on Chrome.... same thing, same conditions and without any additional formatting.  With a little care, I am sure you could do the same thing. 

video test on front page

In reply to Colin Fraser

by A Smiles -

Thanks for the step by step instruction on that.... This is a learn management system website right? It concerns me no end when I see some replies here that just push people to documentation which in most cases they have read before coming here and come here because they "learn differently" or struggle to understand something. I have a lot of experience in instructing in various subjects... As the saying goes "never explain a doing thing" and with all due respect, those nice images you have provided only go to show your arrogance by saying "Look I can do it" and your lack of professional understanding when it comes to different "learning" methods and needs.

In reply to A Smiles

by Colin Fraser -

ermmm, wow, Should I feel somewhat humiliated now? Your obviously sharp analysis of both my intent and skills or lack thereof, is clearly so valid that I am at a complete loss to adequately respond. I would be flattered if you actually read what I put there, but clearly you haven't, you just decided to take it as a personal attack. Pity... 

In reply to Colin Fraser

by A Smiles -
I would have been more flattered if there had been a step by step instruction of how you achieved the video solutions rather than a.. "Look, see! I can do it." As for personal attacks I suggest you read your previous comments and try to figure out how they might come across to someone seeking help in a public forum...
In reply to A Smiles

by Colin Fraser -

Again, I would refer to my first post.... exactly as written. Or if that doesn't work, then try a HTML block the same results are gained.  

In reply to A Smiles

by g k -

I think you have to add the course/site summary block to your page to see it. Also, make sure it is not hidden.