Moodle Theme Essential Error

Moodle Theme Essential Error

by Triajie Musyafa -
Number of replies: 5

Hi everyone, i need some help.

I tried to installing Essential Theme , but always stuck when come into moodle/admin/upgrading... page 

here the information that i got from essential theme site : "This version works with Moodle version 2015051100.00 release 2.9 (Build: 20150511) and above within the 2.9 branch until the next release."

My moodle version is Moodle 2.9.1+ (Build: 20150813), is My moodle version not compatible with the requirement from essential theme ? 

Thank you, Best regards ....

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Triajie Musyafa

Re: Moodle Theme Essential Error

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

On that site, please go to Site administration -> notifications and screen shot the version it reports please.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Triajie Musyafa -

Here the screenshot from the Site administration > Notification

picture

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks, ok, what does the 'stuck bit' show on the 'moodle/admin/upgrading... page' please.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Triajie Musyafa -

Thank you , The problem fixed !!

its looks like my internet connection always down when entering page ....../admin/upgradesettings.php

after i try to use another connection then the problem fixed.

Now, i have my local server on my pc and online server both using essential theme, but in my local server, the default page appear 2 columns, than the online server default front page appeared 3 columns, how to change the 3 columns into 2 columns ?

Thank you so much for your attention ...

by Gareth J Barnard -

Your remote server must have been customised.  Or going to 'mydashboard' instead of the front page or something.