83 issues have been integrated with 10 rejected - 89.25% success.
- After 4 Release Candidates Moodle 3.0 has been released, congratulations and thanks to everyone that contributed reporting, triaging, developing, reviewing and testing issues. Moodle 3.1 planning already started in Moodle HQ
- In integration we start on-sync period this week, improvements and new features for Moodle 3.1 are held until this period is over. Thanks for your patience
- According to https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Release_process#3_weeks_after in 2 weeks we should decide Moodle 3.1 requirements, you can comment on MDL-51580
- We published here the results of all Moodle 3.0rc3 unit tests (around 65000 assertions) and acceptance tests (around 40000 steps) in all supported browsers and operative systems
- MDL-51880 - Minor issues with Atto's table setting
- MDL-40245 - Creating the zip file when downloading all assignment submissions fails due to 30 second execution time out.
- MDL-51552 - Single View" bulk insert for empty grades overwrites non-empty grades
- MDL-49473 - Export Logs does not contain year
- MDL-51482 - Unnecessary updates of lastinvalidation cache entries
- MDL-51314 - Performance problem on "view/grade all submissions" when groups enabled
- MDL-51922 - Add memcached + mongo testing to travis
- Many other fixes in atto editor, assignment module, themes, gradebook...