Annotate PDF - stamps not working

Annotate PDF - stamps not working

by Pascal Holey -
Number of replies: 0

Moodle 2.9.2+ (Build: 20151104)

assignfeedback_editpdf Plugin correctly installed and configured (PNG stamps are visible in Plugin settings and in the PDF Editor).

Each time when using stamps in the Editor the following error during saving the pdf is shown:

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(/homepages/16/d368367118/htdocs/moodledata/temp/assignfeedback_editpdf/stamps/8549cadb217b7a037d0e943ed0ebec6791009103/pluginfile.php?

file=%2F25%2Fassignfeedback_editpdf%2Fstamps%2F1%2Fcross.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/16/d368367118/htdocs/webs/domain/moodle/lib/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 7033

The result is a new pdf without any stamps. The "normal" editing features (comment, pencil...) are working fine and are stored in the new pdf. When i click on "View annotated PDF..." the stamps are shown in the PDF Editor.

I tried to uninstall and remove the plugin folder and reinstalled it without any effect. 

I copied the png stamps manually in the plugin folder. 

I checked permissions of the moodledata folder recursively as well as the ghostscipt path.

I did a clean parallel moodle installation with the same effect.

Anybody any ideas? Would be great to get this stamp feature working sad

It might be a permission or path problem, but i have no idea were to look for it and what probably to configure.

Thanks for any input or thoughts

Pascal

Average of ratings: -