app para iPhone / app iPhone

app para iPhone / app iPhone

by Anibal Alvarez -
Number of replies: 3

Moodle Mobile 2.4 / iPhone 6 iOS 9.1

En anteriores versiones, habia un ítem de "notificaciones" No lo veo más. Observo las notificaciones que llegan a mi iPhone como "notificaciones" al equipo. Pero no tiene un item  la app para poderla leer.

Solo puedo ver la primera linea del mensaje.  No recibo nada en la app como ocurrió en otras versiones.

In previous versions, there was an item of "notifications" in the app. I do not see more. I watch notifications that come to my iPhone as "notifications" to the iPhone. No item the app so that it can read.

I can only see the first line of the message. I do not receive anything in the app as they did in other versions.

Gracias./ Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anibal Alvarez

Re: app para iPhone / app iPhone

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Anibal,

I'll answer you in English so other people reading this can understand smile

The notifications option is shown depending on the WebServices present in your Moodle site, so changes in Moodle can affect the app features. Of course there's the chance that this is Mobile bug.

Can you please verify that your site has the WebService core_message_get_messages?

If you don't know how to do that, please send me a test account so I can test the app and tell you if that's the case.

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by Anibal Alvarez -

Hi Daniel

Hello

in previous versions of the app work properly.

Moodle 2.7 remains the same. My iPhone uses iOS 9.1

Using iOS 8.x.x working properly.

Today I get the notification area and not the Moodle app for my iPhone.

Original: en versiones previas de la app funcionaba correctamente.   El moodle 2.7 sigue siendo el mismo. Mi iphone usa iOS 9.1 

Usando iOS 8.x.x funcionaba correctamente. Hoy me llegan al área de Notificaciones y no a la app.

sad 

In reply to Anibal Alvarez

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi again,

can you please send me a test account via private message so I can test it in our iPad?

Kind regards,

Dani