Rocket theme

Rocket theme

by Dave Cuttriss -
Number of replies: 7

I originally posted this in the general moodle forum but it was suggested that it should rather be here (obviously, but I didn't realise then the themes forum existed):

I'm using the Rocket theme on a new site (2.9)

The customer would like to incorporate their own logo in the header.

The header logo default is 250 pixels and their logo is 750.

I've tried all the obvious CSS files in the rocket style folder but changing such obvious ones as a.logo has no effect.

My knowledge of modern CSS is limited, for example
<a id="yui_3_17_2_2_1445590219790_224" class="logo" href="http://www.coorscollege.org/moodle" title="Home"></a>

(which appears to control the logo in the generated HTML for the page) means very little to me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to approach this or am I starting a major exercise & learnin curve?

Any ideas warmly welcomed.

Dave       

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dave Cuttriss

Re: Rocket theme

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Dave Cuttriss -

Thanks Gareth but that doc deals with how to place an image. I need to work out how to change the width/height parameters within this theme.

Dave

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Themes is also a good starting point for learning about themes as well as using the browsers' development tools.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Dave Cuttriss -

Thanks Gareth

Sorted it thanks.

There were 2 settings in 2 different CSS files

So easy when it clicks...

Dave

by Graham Moir -

Hi Dave. Could you provide more details on the actual solution so that others in the community with the same issue can benefit?

by Graham Moir -

Hi Dave. Could you provide more details on the actual solution so that others in the community with the same issue can benefit?

In reply to Graham Moir

by Dave Cuttriss -

Sorry, I really should have expanded:

Rocket theme

Sub dir:Styles
Rocket_styles.css
a.logo  changed to   width: 750px;

Sub dir:Layout
default.php
line 91 changed to 750px ( <table style="width:100%; height:133px; margin: 0px;"><tr><td width="750px" style="margin:0px; padding:0px;">)

Dave