75 issues have been succesfully integrated, with 15 rejected - 83% success.
- Today we released Moodle 3.0beta, marking a point where we are feature complete for the upcoming release. Work continues to test and fix any outstanding issues before the final release date. Please help us make the most stable release yet by testing on a copy of your production data.
- A number of issues which are of relevance to developers landed recently:
- Travis config which can be enabled on developer clones of moodle.git to facilitate pre-checking in various environments. See https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Travis_Integration
- Backup and restore for new-style events is now supported MDL-46455
- Multiple improvements to the plugins installer including dependency installation mean that this is a great time to get your plugin dependencies configured in version.php MDL-49329
- MDL-45515 - Table editing features missing in Atto editor
- MDL-46455 - Backup and restore of new events
- MDL-38214 - Add MCS, MCVS, MCHS Cloze subquestion types
- MDL-49682 - Forum email template is not editable
- MDL-30674 - Set guest access key from enrolment methods page
- MDL-40836 - File resource: Option to display uploaded date
- MDL-49329 - Plugins installation improvements
To Ryan Wyllie - for getting stuck in here, there and everywhere and making Moodle better - thanks!