Creating a Wallet Size Certificate

Re: Creating a Wallet Size Certificate

by Chris Collman -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers

Hi Kate,

Each type folder contains a php file with code to control the font and font size.  Never tried a really small font for a business card size certificate.

Re Joseph's suggestion.   The certificate border is a single image.   If it were me, I would create a custom border, probably to print in portrait mode on 8.5x11.  Crudely speaking  create a boarder that is going to fit on 8.5x8.5 of the page and under  something that is going to fit in the 2.5x8.5 area.   It would be 1 image.   Now the task is to put the same strings on twice on that image via code, with different font sizes. 

Alternatively, you could create two images of different sizes and position them via code to have the same effect.   I find the fewer images I have to load, the less messing with the x,y I have to do.  That is just me.  

Does this help? Time to take the puppy for a walk.  I will check back in later to see how it is going. 

Chris

Added a graphic of a single image which has both a "full size certificate" and a wallet size certificate.

Attachment 10-22-2015 10-42-58 AM.jpg