I'm having problems setting up the moodle API Rest web services, I've got no problems performing GET Requests, but when I perform POST Requests I get the following error:
'<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<MESSAGE>Access control exception</MESSAGE>
<DEBUGINFO>Access to the function core_course_create_categories() is not allowed.
There could be multiple reasons for this:
1. The service linked to the user token does not contain the function.
2. The service is user-restricted and the user is not listed.
3. The service is IP-restricted and the user IP is not listed.
4. The service is time-restricted and the time has expired.
5. The token is time-restricted and the time has expired.
6. The service requires a specific capability which the user does not have.
7. The function is called with username/password (no user token is sent)
and none of the services has the function to allow the user.
These settings can be found in Administration > Site administration
> Plugins > Web services > External services and Manage tokens.</DEBUGINFO>
Web services are enabled with REST protocol. I've set 2 users with API tokens and all permissions enabled, including the "USE REST PROTOCOL" and they are both failing.