What does "review" mean?

What does "review" mean?

ó $a->name - $a->date
Number of replies: 2

I thought that review meant "see again" but perhaps it means "see again and change"

I don't want the students ot be able to change anything but I do want them to be able to see feedback and whether their answer was correct or not (but not the correct answer.

I knew how to do this in 1.4.2 but I am not really sure about the checkboxes...!

Timothy

Meán na gcomhlán: -
In reply to Timothy Takemoto

Re: What does "review" mean?

ó $a->name - $a->date

I too have a few doubts as I am about to start a new course with a 1.5 version. If you limit them to one attempt they won't be able to change anything. I think the settings you need are in the screenshot I have attached.

As with anything Timothy, try it out with the various options from a student's point of view. It can be very time consuming, but it is extremely worthwhile.

Let me know if it works

Attachment quiz_shot.jpg
In reply to Steve Williams

Re: What does "review" mean?

ó $a->name - $a->date

Thank you Steve,

So review means see again it would seem? Since allowing a student to review (see again) their response doe not allow a student to review (change) them?

How about the difference between "immediately afterwards" and "later"?!

I will have to try out the possibilities from a student point of view. I thought that there might be someone that had done it already.

There are some things on 1.5.2, such as quiz sub categories, advacement to groups, and the site policy that i really wanted. It was with trepidation that I started to use moodle 1.5.2 only a day before the start of term but I am glad that I did.