HELP! Editing Topic header color, Removing pesky Grey outline!!

HELP! Editing Topic header color, Removing pesky Grey outline!!

by Phil Rogers -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me the right direction to remove this (please read the whole thread as I will explain my investigations so far):

If it is not clear from the screenshot, I have a grey border outlining the video section.

I would like to remove this, I thought if I delete the “Video” section the error may disappear. But when I move around the sections it appears any section placed at the top of the course page inherits this grey out line, see below:

As you can see from the previous screenshot the grey outline has been adopted. It’s even invading onto the blocks along the side of the page. Initially I assumed this was a setting within the theme. I do not have access to the server side files, so it can’t have been anything modified within the CSS. So the setting must be within the Moodle front end settings.

I know this because when I go to another course, where the same theme has been “Forced” the grey out line does not appear. See below:

(This is the same theme forced on the original course containing the problem) But why does the Grey outline not appear? See below:

But as you cans see, there is no grey out line present.

And could you clarify how i would change the colour of this:

Would this be set within the CSS files, on the server or can this be modified within the front end of Moodle. It seems to be consistent with the theme “Judge EMBA” so am I right to assume that this need to modified within the CSS?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you for in advanced for your time and patience!

Kind Regards,

Phil Rogers

Attachment fifth Screenshot.png
Attachment First screenshot.png
Attachment third screenshot.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Phil Rogers

Re: HELP! Editing Topic header color, Removing pesky Grey outline!!

by Gary Lynch -

Hi

It would almost certainly be css doing that but unfortunately as i dont have the theme i can't help sad

I would suggest using a developers tool such as Firebug or inspect element to find out the information needed so that you can use the custom css code to over ride this happening.

Gary

In reply to Gary Lynch

Re: HELP! Editing Topic header color, Removing pesky Grey outline!!

by Phil Rogers -

Not to worry, i inspected the element to discover the glitch. removed the border and replaced the code in the CSS editor!