exporting grades for all courses in a single file or report

exporting grades for all courses in a single file or report

by Robin Way -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new Moodle admin and course creator for our small company.

We're using moodle to train our team members in a variety of basic skills. I love Moodle for this, it's really well designed.

Is it possible to set up a process to export the grades for all courses we've developed? Each course is fairly small and simple, with small quizzes, but there are quite a few of them.

I would prefer to set up a simple job to export the grades for all courses and all activities so I can track our team members' progress and keep them on track with their due dates.

If this requires writing some code and running it external to the interface, I'm fine with that, but it would represent the first time I'll have tackled that, so pointers to any relevant faqs would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Robin Way

In reply to Robin Way

Re: exporting grades for all courses in a single file or report

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Take a look at the Configurable Reports plugin.  It will allow you to create reports that span across the whole Moodle site.