I set on a Moodle 2.7 and a 2.8 the LDAP (Active Directory) Enrolment . All it's OK: LDAP Authentification, Automatic courses creation, courses enrolment.
But when I test on Moodle 2.9.2, it's not OK.
I use exactly the same setting for LDAP Server and LDAP Enrolment, the 2.9.2 instance is install on the same server that the 2.7 and 2.8 instances, the AD server (Win 2008 R2) is the same.
On Moodle 2.9.2, the LDAP authentification it's OK, but the Automatic courses creation not and the courses enrolment on a manual create course neither.
I have turned the question in all sens, now I "lose my latin" (like we said in french).
If somebody has a lead, I will be happy!