Multiple Modules Displayed on Certificate (Access Restrictions)

Multiple Modules Displayed on Certificate (Access Restrictions)

by Ayo Pedracio -
Number of replies: 1

Is it possible to display multiple modules (or scorm packages) on a single certificate? These will be the courses defined to restrict access to the certificate (i.e. user must complete scorm activity 1 and scorm activity 2 before certificate can be issued). 

On the course page, I've noticed that under the certificate, it says 'Not available unless: You achieve a required score in' PLUS the scorm activity. Not an expert on PHP but would like to re-use existing code which displays these activities and add this into the certificate template.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ayo Pedracio

Re: Multiple Modules Displayed on Certificate (Access Restrictions)

by Sam Stevens -

Personally I think you would be better making a custom instance for each course and then just hard coding in the topic names.

You could write a bit of php to get a list of topics but then you will need to format them and get it right to fit into the certificate.

Depending on how many times you need to do it. Personally I think making one for each course might be better.

There is a third option. The certificate does support listing achieved outcomes on it. So you could enable outcomes, attach one to each scorm activity and then enable the outcome output on the certificate settings.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)