I am Joyful about being in class again.

I am Joyful about being in class again.

by Daniel McAfee -
Number of replies: 0

I am so happy class has started again. I have been doing work study for my college all summer. it is coming to a close In late October or early november. i have the subjects this semester i feel i shall receive an "A" grade. i enjoy these subjects greatly. I am overdue for a shopping spree and a salon treatment as well as a barber shop visit. but, I guess when it is mandated neccessary i shall get to doing it. or be made to do it. I still haven't gone swimming yet , but, shall do so real soon. i am looking at a membership at the community pool. I have been running for the start of the summer and took a break as august came around. I shall start running again about november. i am so ready to run for the college. I also have to take my permit test and road test to get my driver's license. i haven't got around to doing it yet. i do need to do it soon so i can take driving lessons and hope to get my license and vehicle by decamber twenty-fourth. I have been going arount the region on bus trips.(greyhound.) i went to times square new york city new york , atlantic city  new jersey, and portland maine and tomorrow  conneticuit . I am looking forward to going to disney world in florida, jackson mississippi and los angeles california. in the future, next year. As well as the san pedro de macoris dominican republic. I have grown my stock portfolio to one share of over ten different stocks. i hope to grow it to the size of one hundred and one with a worth of two grand or so. how ever that works out. i am really enjoying life right now. 

other than the whole country of the united states going crazy with riots and the middle east still warring. And all of these natural disasters and storms appearing from now origin, is really something to wonder about. In hope the world is remedied of these disturbing moments and all are loving God the heavenly father and loving Jesus Christ. world peace is a thing that would help us all to love and live life joyfully. Well i hope you all have a great day , week, month and year as well as decade and century, not forgetting a good millinium. I shall post with you soon.

Attachment 10435540_359937450872914_7395066639870634459_n.jpg
Average of ratings: -