I have tried Event Reminder, It doesn't solve the purpose as-
There is a single user and multiple activities so using just Event reminder will be like for every user you create a different set of events, Instead I am thinking on Scheduler + Event reminder + Notifications where in
- I will create a group of new joinees in a month
- I will create a set of events in a month based on fixed dates with Instruction- " To complete the activity before XX-MM-YY date" so even if XX-YY_MM is a holiday USER will take this into account and work accordingly to complete the activity before said date.
- With help of Event reminder + Notifications Reminders will be sent to users accordingly
- For a new month we can copy the Schedule activity and Change the months at all places.
I will be trying above steps and will keep post the results once I am done. The link you sent definately helped on this thought process.
I believe if there would have been a scheduler where in we -
- Define activities and Schedule Activity 1.
- mention Number of days (Not date) to reach and complete next activity say activity 2, then activity 3 etc. w.r.t activity 1.
- Now when user enrolls, We define occurrence of activity 1 and hence all other activities follow accordingly as we have already defined the dates with the help of Number of days between any 2 activities.
Here by Activity I mean any Moodle activity such as , completion of a lesson
, taking a quiz, completion of feedback, etc.
Thanks and regards