Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Viewing Attendances) moodle2.8

Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Viewing Attendances) moodle2.8

by Nabil Mansour -
Number of replies: 4

(moodle 2.8)i added attendance plugin

and added attendance in my course

but when i try to view it i have this problem

Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Viewing Attendances)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nabil Mansour

Re: Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Viewing Attendances) moodle2.8

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
You need to check with your site administrator and ask them to add this permission to your specific role. 
In reply to Emma Richardson

إعادة: Re: Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Viewing Attendances) moodle2.8

by Nabil Mansour -

i'am site administrator

and in role option i don't find attendance view option

In reply to Nabil Mansour

Re: إعادة: Re: Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Viewing Attendances) moodle2.8

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Then you must have something wrong with the installation or perhaps the permissions on the attendance folder on the server.  I suggest reinstalling it and making sure that permissions are correct on the attendance folder plugin.  You did install both the mod and the block right?

In reply to Emma Richardson

إعادة: Re: إعادة: Re: Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Viewing Attendances) moodle2.8

by Nabil Mansour -

i install mod only

i will check folder permissions and reinstall it

thank you for your helping