Horizontal Scrolling in Grader Report/More Theme

Horizontal Scrolling in Grader Report/More Theme

by Susan Fielder -
Number of replies: 2

Marina Glancy suggested I post here regarding MDL-50676 Re-introduce double scrolling (whole page and the table) in the grader report

The problem is that when an instructor scrolls horizontally in the grader report, the whole web page slides rather than just the table grade and category columns sliding. This forces the instructor to have to scroll back to get to the Gradebook tabs and other options. It seems that the sliding behavior is backwards--that only the table should slide (except for the names column) instead of the web page sliding.

Here's a screen recording that demonstrates. Watch the top of the screen instead of the table to see the issue.

http://www.kaltura.com/tiny/f3ldt

She decided to leave the tracker open as an enhancement request as she believes the behavior is not an issue.  Please go to the tracker and vote to get an enhancement.

thanks!

In reply to Susan Fielder

Re: Horizontal Scrolling in Grader Report/More Theme

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I tend to agree.  I like the idea that they were trying to get as much space for the gradebook as possible but I am not a fan of the scrolling in the browser behavior.  I would much rather it scroll as it used to but in both directions.
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Horizontal Scrolling in Grader Report/More Theme

by Susan Fielder -

Be sure to go to the tracker and vote for the issue.  Without votes, no one will take the "enhancement"  request seriously. thanks!