Moodle Mobile 2.1 Available in Google Play

Moodle Mobile 2.1 Available in Google Play

by Juan Leyva -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

It should be available in following days in iOs Market.

New features:

• New add-on: Course completion - Users can see course completion status if they're allowed to. They can also mark a course as self-completed.
  • Errors in the app can be sent to our server to improve bug fixing.

Improvements:

• Participant's country name is now translated.
  • Loading a site or starting the app is no longer blocked until the site info is updated.
  • Improved accessibility.
  • If local_mobile check returns an unexpected response now it shows a warning and no longer blocks the authentication.
  • Deleted users are handled in a similar way to Moodle web.
  • Pull to refresh has been added to user profile.
  • The app is now able to detect local_mobile plugin has been installed to a stored Moodle site.

Fixes:

• Fixed an error with Android notification IDs being too high.
  • Fixed errors with credentials not being stored in Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
  • In mod_book, using pull to refresh now re-loads the current chapter instead of the first one. The same goes for IMSCP.
  • Fixed an error with files included in mod_book.
  • Fixed a problem with user profile images in recent discussions.
  • Fixed icon shown in push notifications when the app is in foreground.

Development:

• An app init process has been implemented to handle processes that should be executed before the app is ready.

Release notes:
https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Moodle_Mobile_release_notes#Moodle_Mobile_2.1

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Juan Leyva

Re: Moodle Mobile 2.1 Available in Google Play

by zhou Deng -

hi,

Juan, when i use your new code to build. I have a problem,like this:

09-06 11:23:24.060: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(25928): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js
09-06 11:23:24.060: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(25928): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/lib/angular-translate/angular-translate.js
09-06 11:23:24.060: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(25928): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/lib/angular-translate-loader-partial/angular-translate-loader-partial.js
09-06 11:23:24.060: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(25928): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/lib/angular-md5/angular-md5.js
09-06 11:23:24.060: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(25928): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/lib/ngCordova/dist/ng-cordova.js
09-06 11:23:24.060: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(25928): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/lib/angular-aria/angular-aria.js
09-06 11:23:24.060: E/AndroidProtocolHandler(25928): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/lib/ydn.db/jsc/ydn.db-dev.js

In reply to Juan Leyva

Re: Moodle Mobile 2.1 Available in Google Play

by zhou Deng -
Now,I add the mm.build.js ,but I can not connect to my site.And log is: