2.9 Quiz creation issue in grade to pass

2.9 Quiz creation issue in grade to pass

by Rupin Rai -
Number of replies: 4

I am new to moodle and apologies if this is a trivial question. I am not able to create a new quiz activity since the "Grade to Pass" field is displaying an error "You must enter a number here". It is not editable so I can not put in a number here. Without correcting this error I am unable t o submit the quiz creation page. Could you please advise on how to correct the same or the root cause.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rupin Rai

Re: 2.9 Quiz creation issue in grade to pass

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Try using a different browser (not Chrome) and just delete whatever word appears there.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Rupin Rai -

Many thanks to you Mary, this issue is resolved.

In reply to Rupin Rai

by Runar Sigurdsson -

How did you resolve this issue? We have this issue at University of Iceland and telling people to use another browser is not option

Regards,
Runar Sigurdsson

In reply to Runar Sigurdsson

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello. This was caused by the auto-complete feature in the browser's settings (mainly Chrome I think)  Although it was not a Moodle issue, a fix was made in Moodle 2.9.2 and Moodle 2.8.8. See MDL-45772

However, it appears there are also problems in Safari and MS Edge -see here MDL-51688 which is currently being investigated.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)