Connection between MSSQL and MYSQl locally through WAMP

Connection between MSSQL and MYSQl locally through WAMP

د sas ss لخوا -
د ځوابونو شمیر: 2

Guys I am still struggling with this issue, I guess I have tried everything to let Moodle connect to mssql (sqlsrv is running,  dblib is running) I even added ntwdblib since I read in a forum that it might work, what am I missing please. I am using PHP 5.5.12, sql_srv_55 and FreeTDS_0.91.89_PHP_5.5.x_(vc11_ts_dblib) and still giving me connection error, any pinpoints? or advice? I need this to connect to external mssql database for the enrolment and auth plugins. 

I tried to install a new instance of moodle, if I use native sql (sqlsrv) it gives me the error below:

Error: Database connection failed

It is possible that the database is overloaded or otherwise not running properly.

The site administrator should also check that the database details have been correctly specified in config.php

SQLState: 28000

Error Code: 18456

Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'root'.

if I use the free TDS it gives me 

Error: Database connection failed

It is possible that the database is overloaded or otherwise not running properly.

The site administrator should also check that the database details have been correctly specified in config.php

Any help please

د درجې بندۍ اوسط:  -
In reply to sas ss

Re: Connection between MSSQL and MYSQl locally through WAMP

د sas ss لخوا -

I have figured it out, if anyone needs help please askموسکا