Face-to-face installation in moodle 2.9

Face-to-face installation in moodle 2.9

by Samuel Nebeolisa -
Number of replies: 2

hi guys,

please i am finding it difficult to install face-to-face in our moodle 2.9 platform. can anyone help to provide solution on how to do that. it seems face-to-face plugin is not supported in moodle 2.9. if there is no way to use it in moodle 2.9. can someone tell me another possible plugin to use in place of face-to-face.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Samuel Nebeolisa

Re: Face-to-face installation in moodle 2.9

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I think you can use Big Blue Button.  I use Zoom videoconferencing and they have an LTI plugin.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Samuel Nebeolisa -

Thanks so much Emma, i have install it like that and set the system to allow update when there is any.

Sent: Mittwoch, 19. August 2015 20:29
To: NEBEOLISA Samuel (INTERN)
Subject: Moodle in English: Re: Face-to-face installation in moodle 2.9

Image removed by sender. Picture of Emma Richardson

by Emma Richardson - Thursday, August 20, 2015, 1:58 AM

Image removed by sender. Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

I think you can use Big Blue Button.  I use Zoom videoconferencing and they have an LTI plugin.

You can reply to this via email.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer