Somebody help me please, problem uploading files to a course

Somebody help me please, problem uploading files to a course

by Carmen Laura Santiago -
Number of replies: 3

I'm having problems when trying to upload a file to  course. The window to browse keep spinning and do not let my browse to upload the file. Moodle 2.9.1 I'm adding a picture of the problem.

Attachment moodle problem.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carmen Laura Santiago

Re: Somebody help me please, problem uploading files to a course

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

First thing to try... switch to a core theme (e.g. 'clean') and see if the problem persists.

If it isn't that, do you have any optional plugins (especially obscure/unusual ones)? If so, disable them and try again.

Let us know what happens?

In reply to Howard Miller

by Carmen Laura Santiago -

Thank you for your suggestions, I tried it but it didn't work. Any other ideas? I'm stuck with this problem for almost a month. My students are waiting.

In reply to Carmen Laura Santiago

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Switch on Debugging on your Moodle site (to Developer). Switch on the Javascript Console in your browser (in Chrome it's View > Developer > JavaScript Console). Reload the page and reproduce the fault. Do you see any errors in the console window?

Having done this, also check your web server error log at the end to see if anything has been logged there.