question regarding server behavior when creating quizzes, perhaps upgrade needed

question regarding server behavior when creating quizzes, perhaps upgrade needed

by Daniel Newbury -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

Perhaps my moodle install is in need of an upgrade but before I pay a tech to do so, I want to check to make sure it is not something else. We are currently running version 2.5. When I go to add questions to quizzes I am taken back out to my home course directory each time I try to add a question. Also, the "Add question from Question Bank" has an "⟨ before the Add to Quiz button Caption.  Any thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Newbury

Re: question regarding server behavior when creating quizzes, perhaps upgrade needed

by Sergio Rabellino -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You should enable the moodle debug and take a look at the error_log of your webserver, maybe you'll find some useful informations about the error causing the redirect to the course home when you try to add a question. An upgrade could be the wrong way, it's better to do that only when your moodle has a normal behaviour.

hope this helps.