Quiz with attempts set not accessible

Quiz with attempts set not accessible

by Jefferson Bessa -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I have a quiz that works perfectly when I set the number of attempts to "unlimited", but when a set the attempts for 1 or more, I can't access the quiz area.

I click on button "Try to answer this quiz now", but nothing happens =/

Can anyone help me?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jefferson Bessa

Re: Quiz with attempts set not accessible

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Can you use the developer tools in your web browser to see if any JavaScript errors are getting reported in the console? Also, which version of Moodle?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Jefferson Bessa -

Hi Tim, I'm Getting this error:

Erro JS

My moodle version is  2.8.5.

Ty!

In reply to Jefferson Bessa

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Well, that is the cause, but I don't know why it is happening for you when it works for everyone else. (The OU is currently running 2.8.5 with no problems).

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Jefferson Bessa -

Analyzing the code in console I realized that the modal of confirmation was being loaded, but not showing. 

So I used the id of the quiz page and put a style "display:block" on it, and it works.

I know that is not the best solution, but I can't risk the progress of the course now =/

Ty Tim!