Problem in viewing images within questions

Problem in viewing images within questions

by Haneen Hijazi -
Number of replies: 1

Dear All,

I am using moodle 2.8.1

Theme UIkit

I have two courses:

when I add a question with an image in a quiz in the first course it  appears normally to the administrators, lecturers and students.

In the other course, it appears only when I view the question but when I display the entire quiz the images do not display, and they are not displayed for the students as well. Really I was embarrassed in the exam.

the screen shot when I preview the question alone as an administrator is like:

and the screenshot for the question as it appears for students, and for the administrator when the entire quiz is previewed as follows

I would be very grateful if you could help me in resolving my problem

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Haneen Hijazi

Re: Problem in viewing images within questions

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

If I remember correctly, every time I've had problems with pictures the way you describe it was due to the person/student not having the correct permissions for where the picture was physically located. I had this type of picture problem a lot when manually copying and pasting stuff from one version of Moodle to another. The text would copy and paste just fine, but the pictures were just being linked to in the old Moodle. Since none of my students were enrolled in the old Moodle, none of the pictures would show up for them. Click on the missing picture icon and select view in browser and check where it is actually being served from.

Hope this helps.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)