Warning: main(./lib/moodlelib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fecless/public_html/mlucas/install.php on line 76

Warning: main(./lib/moodlelib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fecless/public_html/mlucas/install.php on line 76

by Manuel Lucas -
Number of replies: 2

Por favor, necesito ayuda, no consigo ejecutar el install.php

Me da este error:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './lib/moodlelib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fecless/public_html/mlucas/install.php on line 76

Si puedes ayudarme te lo agradezco.

Saludos

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Manuel Lucas

Re: Warning: main(./lib/moodlelib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fecless/public_html/mlucas/install.php on line 76

by Nicola Fleet -

I am having the same problem in English:

Warning: main(./lib/moodlelib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fleetn/public_html/moodle/install.php on line 76 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './lib/moodlelib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fleetn/public_html/moodle/install.php on line 76

Have re-uploaded to host server several times and always come up with this error when I try to run install.php from browser.  Host server tech support cannot resolve.

Hope someone can come up with a simple fix as I am not very techie!

Thanks

In reply to Manuel Lucas

Re: Warning: main(./lib/moodlelib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fecless/public_html/mlucas/install.php on line 76

by Nicola Fleet -
I deleted everything and started again today with the latest version and it worked OK.  There seemed to be a couple of files repeated so I had to say yes to replace existing files but otherwise it was OK