branching and creating questionnaires

branching and creating questionnaires

by Randy Eckhoff -
Number of replies: 0
Great plugin for creating questionnaires! I have 2 questions about future features to see if these are even on the radar.

1- branching is based on just 1 question's response. Essentially, the selection value of the parent question is checked. Are there any plans to make this a bit more complex like the skip logic would check multiple parent questions? For example, only land on Q3 if Q1 is yes and Q2 is male. The need to specifying and, or, not would be important along with being able to test against input text values. For example, I would like to create branch logic like: "if gender_question is Female AND age_question is > 14 AND age_question < 50, then display the are_you_pregnant question".

2- creating a questionnaire from a template works great. I have the need though where I'd like to create a questionnaire from multiple templates in 1 shot. So instead of radiobuttons for the "copy" part of creating a questionnaire, they would be checkboxes. If multiple were selected, they would just be stacked in the new questionnaire in the order they appeared in the create list and the person creating the questionnaire would be responsible for making certain whatever branching there was still was functional. I believe the prerequisite would be that the source would all be templates and this functionality would not be available for "public" questionnaires.

Thanks!

Randy

Average of ratings: -