Wanted: Maintainer for native iOS learning app – no satisfactory App for Moodle Quizzes

Wanted: Maintainer for native iOS learning app – no satisfactory App for Moodle Quizzes

by René Kollmorgen -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Moodle developers. I developed a native iOS app named KEEMI which utilizes question-driven learning to keeping information in mind. Currently the app supports a specific XML-format similar to the Moodle-Export-XML. As I have not any time to maintain and improve the app in the future I’m looking for developers who want to get the code, icons and documentation for free. To get the app Moodle compliant the following steps a necessary:
1.      Implement a mapping from the Moodle-XML to the KEEMI-XML, this takes at most 40 hours of work, I just specified the necessary steps in a Git-WIKI
2.      Wait until the Moodle-Webservices support the handling of Quizzes more granularly ( getting the same information like an export from a Webservice )
I know to share ( by E-Mail, Download) an exported XML-File is not the closest integration in the Moodle-LMS. Mention: KEEMI is not designed to pass a test like a Quiz. It’s designed to find and recall Questions quickly depending on the learning status of a student.
If anybody is interested in, let me know. You can find more details here:

www.keemimobile.com     

Thanks
René

Average of ratings: -