Shoehorn V2.9.1.1 released for Moodle 2.9

Shoehorn V2.9.1.1 released for Moodle 2.9

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Moodlers,

New version for M2.9: https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=9056 which has:

1. Fix lesson table padding removed.
  2. Fix fake block text colour.
  3. Remove experimental dynamiclang.
  4. Update to FontAwesome 4.4.0.
  5. Fix chart heading colour.
  6. Fix theme renderer not being initialised correctly on custom pages.

Cheers,

Gareth

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Shoehorn V2.9.1.1 released for Moodle 2.9

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Gareth,

Thanks a lot for your continuous effort to keep the theme Shoehorn up to date. Today I clicked on a site page in our footer and got a 500 internal error message. When I added a second site page just for testing, I got the same error message. Although I purged all caches, I am unable to get the link to the site page working. Is there another setting beside the one in Shoehorn > Site pages, that controls the site page in the footer?

I will be traveling the next two days and may not be able to respond in this forum.

With kind regards,

Hartmut

In reply to Hartmut Scherer

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Hartmut,

I have recently changed that code, but have just retested and cannot replicate.  Please could you look in the error.log / php.log files on the server to see if there are any error messages?  Often a 500 error is a coding fault.

There are no other means of controlling the site pages, its bespoke functionality to Shoehorn.

Cheers,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Gareth,

Thank you for your reply and for your advice. It was a file permission error and our host company fixed it. Now the Site page is available again.

With kind regards,

Hartmut