Only Seeing Teacher Roles

Only Seeing Teacher Roles

by Mark Samberg -
Number of replies: 6
I have a Moodle course with about 1,500 users.  When students submit assignments, and I click on "View/Grade Submissions", the only people on the list to see are the course facilitators. I can download all users submissions, but I can't see them in order to grade them.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Samberg

Re: Only Seeing Teacher Roles

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Look in Site administration > Grades > General settings and ensure that the student role is ticked/checked in "Graded roles".

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mark Samberg -

No effect.

In reply to Mark Samberg

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Are you a teacher in the course?  Site Admin? About has to be some sort of permissions issue...

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Mark Samberg -

I'm both.  I've also tried with accounts that are only teachers in the course.  No effect.  It's definitely a permissions or settings issue, I just don't know where to look to find it.

I also tried to search through the source code of the page to see if my custom theme was hiding something - it's not.