Grade not showing up in Gradebook

Grade not showing up in Gradebook

by Whitney Lowe -
Number of replies: 6

I have a student that has completed a quiz activity and has a grade in her profile, but the grade is now showing up in the grade book. 

Originally the duration of enrollment was set to one year and she took the quiz over a year ago. I have changed the enrollment expiration to "never" so now her grade is visible when I log into her account, but it is still not showing up in the gradebook. Any idea why this is not appearing in the gradebook?

In reply to Whitney Lowe

Re: Grade not showing up in Gradebook

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Try regrading it from the quiz.  Also, check that it has not been overridden in the gradebook.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Bob Puffer -

Emma,

Appreciate your fielding of these inquiries in such a timely manner.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

My pleasure!  Would love to get involved with the grade-book crew if you need some help.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Bob Puffer -

Are you going to the MoodleMootUS?

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Emma Richardson -

Wish I was but it is terrible timing.  I will be buried with training teachers and setting up Moodle and a new video conferencing system for the new school year.  Might be a good time for teachers, but terrible for admins!!!

I did get to go to Mountain Moot which was great and met Mark who has added me to the Grade group.  Will try and assist as I can - hope you have a great Moot.