Months Name in Arabic Pack

Months Name in Arabic Pack

Bởi Abeer Kirollos -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 5

I want to change the arabic text for the month. I searched inside Language Customizations and could not find the arabic string I need to change. 

For example, when I searched for “July”, it came inside the component “editor_tinymce” as "يوليو"  which was I want to see on the website but actually what I see is "تموز" which is another arabic translation for the same month. From where did this translation come from as searching for it in the language pack does not bring anything?

Trung bình điểm đánh giá: -
Để phản hồi tới Abeer Kirollos

Re: Months Name in Arabic Pack

Bởi koen roggemans -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Documentation writers Hình của Moodle HQ Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Plugin developers Hình của Translators
Để phản hồi tới koen roggemans

Bởi Abeer Kirollos -

Thanks. After reading the documentation and searching the fourms, it seems that the only way (which  worked for me) is by adding: 

$datestring = str_replace('currentname','newname',$datestring);

for every month name in date_format_string function inside lib/moodlelib.php

Để phản hồi tới Abeer Kirollos

Bởi koen roggemans -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Documentation writers Hình của Moodle HQ Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Plugin developers Hình của Translators

Thank you for your feedback - glad you found a solution!

I'm sorry the default way doesn't work for you and you had to hack the code (thanks for open source!). Just for future reference: which operating system/version do you use on your server

Để phản hồi tới koen roggemans

Bởi Abeer Kirollos -

I tested it out on Mac (latest iOS) and Windows 7 and using all browsers IE, Safari, Firefox and Chrome.