Moodle 2.9 Getting forbidden message on submit

Moodle 2.9 Getting forbidden message on submit

by A. John Peters -
Number of replies: 3

I have a fresh install of Moodle 2.9.  I have students working on sql queries on a test database and copying in pasting into their assignment upload.  Some copy and paste into word, some into notepad and some directly into the submission form.

About 1/2 for the 17 students get a forbidden after pasting the information and hitting submit.  It doesn't seem to matter which method the students are using to get the information into the form.  Some word pastes work and some don't, same with pasting from notepad++ or directly from the mysql console.

Please advise for steps on correcting this.

John Peters

Average of ratings: -
In reply to A. John Peters

Re: Moodle 2.9 Getting forbidden message on submit

by A. John Peters -

I see that there is now longer a copy and paste icon from word.  I can have students upload word files.  I am still confused why copy and paste from notepad or command line does not work.  I will test from Linux and Mac this weekend.

In reply to A. John Peters

Re: Moodle 2.9 Getting forbidden message on submit

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

What exactly are you trying to copy and paste into?  The description area?  Text input?  You said file upload but that is just that - you can only upload a file there and it has to be a file type that is approved in your site for upload.