Errors after migration 2.8.1

Errors after migration 2.8.1

by Michael Healy -
Number of replies: 0

Running 2.8.1

I have moved my files to a new environment, configured the DB, purged the cache, etc.. I'm using PHP 5.6.10 and PostgreSQL 9.4 in MAMP. Also the muc/config.php file in Moodledata has been reset (as we use Memcache in the other environment).

Every block is repeated 4 (or more) times. 

Also every page load gets this:

Did you remember to make the first column something unique in your call to get_records? Duplicate value '1' found in column 'id'.

• line 791 of /lib/dml/pgsql_native_moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
  • line 1305 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to pgsql_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
  • line 1256 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_records_select()
  • line 2930 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to moodle_database->get_records()
  • line 388 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to get_capability_info()
  • line 56 of /index.php: call to has_capability()
This is repeated 562 times (up to duplicated value 562 for column id). I don't understand how the id column can be duplicated.

After all 562 errors, this comes up:

Did you remember to make the first column something unique in your call to get_records? Duplicate value 'Daily UMAT Chat @ 8 pm' found in column 'name'.

• line 791 of /lib/dml/pgsql_native_moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
  • line 1476 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to pgsql_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
  • line 1549 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
  • line 1530 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_field_sql()
  • line 1509 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_field_select()
  • line 1125 of /course/lib.php: call to moodle_database->get_field()
  • line 618 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to get_array_of_activities()
  • line 451 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo::build_course_cache()
  • line 412 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo->__construct()
  • line 2098 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo::instance()
  • line 1856 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to get_fast_modinfo()
  • line 1920 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->generate_sections_and_activities()
  • line 448 of /course/format/lib.php: call to global_navigation->load_generic_course_sections()
  • line 1835 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to format_base->extend_course_navigation()
  • line 1116 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->load_course_sections()
  • line 3091 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->initialise()
  • line 824 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to navbar->has_items()
  • line 4 of /theme/leatherbound/layout/frontpage.php: call to moodle_page->has_navbar()
  • line 915 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
  • line 845 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
  • line 101 of /index.php: call to core_renderer->header()
Could anyone please tell us what might cause this problem and how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!

Average of ratings: -