1. I've probably made some silly mistake in the code.
2. It was never an option to show activity completion after an activity. The two options were
- Show activity completion before each activity
- Show prerequisites after a locked activity
I take your point about them going out of line if you choose to show the box on some but not on others. Like you say, I think the best option is to print a spacer image.
3. These give more flexibility over how locked/complete activities are displayed. Up until now, a locked activity used the "dimmed" css class. This option now allows you to use a different css class for locked or completed activities. This allows you to display locked items differently to other screen elements using the "dimmed" css class.
The attached file should fix points 1 & 2.
I'm considering doing a full re-write of activity locking. The code is starting to get a bit ugly. I suppose it's all down to time.