video streaming

video streaming

by solmaz naderi -
Number of replies: 4

Hi every one

I want to add video file and show in streaming. for that I have installed video file plugin, and my format of file is mp4. but it cant show video. whould you help me what must i do?

thanks in advance

Solmaz

Average of ratings: -
In reply to solmaz naderi

Re: video streaming

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

AFAIK, an mp4 file should work.... avi files don't but I vaguely recall discussion about this elsewhere. If you install the complete PoodLL set, that should sort most of the media problems. I convert files to mp4 these days anyway...Handbrake is a good tool. (Assuming you are using Windows.) Don't know what is used in Linux and I won't even go to a Mac.... 

In reply to Colin Fraser

by solmaz naderi -

Hi Mr Fraser

when I was installing POODLL redirected to this page to install filter_poodll.  so i  downloaded plugin for filter_poodll and lick on upload on this page for installing that. size of   filter_poodll  18,259 KB and i cant to install that and i cant scape this page. i want to cansle installation for poodll temporally and install filter_poodll first then install poodll.

please help me how can i cansle poodll installation? 

warm regards

Solmaz

by solmaz naderi -

I removed poodll's folder in server and solved that error. but because of filter_poodle's size i cant install. 

would you help me how can i install? or introduce another tool for show video streaming

thanks in advance

by solmaz naderi -

would you help me how can i fix problem please?

have another advice to show video streaming?