Can't create content for questionnaire

Can't create content for questionnaire

by John Rodgers -
Number of replies: 6
Questionnaire version 2005062701 has just been installed on our Board's site Moodle version (2005060220) and I can't seem to create content (questions).

When I go for define new content, I get a survey does not exist error.

Is the version out of date? Or is the something else?

Thanks

John Rodgers
Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Rodgers

Re: Can't create content for questionnaire

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi John,

Please note that if you're using PHP 5 the directive 'register_long_arrays' must be set to 'on' (as mentioned in the Questionnaire readme.txt). The questionnaire version is fine.
In reply to Helen Foster

by John Rodgers -
blush

Thanks Helen.  You're a cool cat.

I've talked my school board into putting in a dedicated moodle server, which has divorced me a bit from installing/updating/configuring.  I'm suffering a bit of withdrawl, and I'm not reading the readme's.

Thanks again.
In reply to Helen Foster

by John Rodgers -
Oops. Looking at phpinfo, it would appear that register long arrays is set to on.  Is there another setting that would cause this sort of behaviour?
In reply to John Rodgers

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Apologies if the following is completely obvious, however it's possible to obtain a survey does not exist error by selecting 'Save & Return' rather than 'Edit Questions'.
In reply to Helen Foster

by John Rodgers -
Thanks Helen:

There seems to be something else going on.   Right now I'm getting

a this module cannot be added to this course  (No file found at .. mod/questionnaire/mod.htm)

What does that sound like (module deleted maybe?).  If its obvious let me know, I guess I'll email my admin to see if he's deleted it.

Thanks again