enrolment codes in the database 2.5

enrolment codes in the database 2.5

by Melanie Scott -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Maybe this isn't the right place for this...but it is enrolment related.  I have a dozen people who were initially enrolled in, say, 10 classes.  My boss decided they don't need to take those classes, fiddled with cohorts and unenrolled them.  No worries on the front end.  I can't seem to find the right table or field in the tables that indicates the user is no longer enrolled.  I looked at the status field in the user_enrolments table but it is always 0, no mater what.  Here's what I need it for:

I have customizable reports that show the right courses now (they use the context, user_enrolments, enrol, role_assignments and role tables in addition to user, course, course_completions and a bunch of facetoface tables).  These reports are pretty general...how many activities/how many complete, is the course completed.

I also run reports in crystal...but those reports keep pulling courses the users are no longer enroled in.  I'd put something in for preventing courses they aren't currently enroled in but I can't seem to find that data.  These reports look at facetoface data and course completion.  These reports have historically not used context, user_enrolments, and enrol tables because when I add them, my report locks up and can't seem to process anything and then it is just so much space wasting junk.

Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -