Moodle research

Recent Moodle Research Articles

me
Recent Moodle Research Articles

Two recent research articles (paywalled) concerning Moodle from the Interactive Learning Environments journal that may be of interest 

Interactive Learning Environments, Volume 23, Issue 4, August 2015 available online on Taylor & Francis Online

Factors affecting the effectiveness and use of Moodle: students' perception

Vesna Damnjanovic, Sandra Jednak & Ivana Mijatovic
Pages: 496-514
DOI: 10.1080/10494820.2013.789062

Student perception of Moodle learning management system: a satisfaction and significance analysis
Ana Horvat, Marina Dobrota, Maja Krsmanovic & Mladen Cudanov
Pages: 515-527
DOI: 10.1080/10494820.2013.788033

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
me
Re: Recent Moodle Research Articles

A recent article in the Open Access International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJet) that may be of interest.

Implementing Electronic Courses Based on Moodle for Foreign Language Teaching at Russian Technical Universities

Tatiana Yurievna Aikina, Olga Vitalievna Sumtsova, Dmitriy Igorevich Pavlov

Abstract

The main purpose of this work is to consider the most efficient modern educational technologies applied in teaching foreign languages to students of higher educational institutions in the Russian Federation. Special emphasis is placed on blended learning as a pedagogical approach of high priority. It is necessary to note that information-communication environment plays a great role in the realization of blended learning since the organization of educational process is impossible without it. The authors of the paper give consideration to one of the most relevant educational platform Moodle. An electronic course based on Moodle developed for the first year students of Tomsk Polytechnic University within teaching the discipline “Foreign Language” is reviewed in this work. The authors come to the conclusion that electronic courses designed by means of the e-learning platform Moodle are ideally suitable for the efficient blended learning implementation.

Average of ratings: -
Picture of miguel quintero
Re: Recent Moodle Research Articles

very good project, I find interesting that implement these technologies in universities in order to promote a better way of teaching foreign languages. good article

Average of ratings: -