Repo File Manager 2

Repo File Manager 2

by Roy Bentley -
Number of replies: 0

* Original message was truncated  somehow!  Have asked moderator to remove it. This is a repeat -  hope the whole message get through this time*

Latest version Installed (as well as coursefiles area module) -  on Moodle 2.8 and 2.9. (Moodle/block versions properly matched)

Works flawlessly on both Moodles, except I keep getting the following disconcerting error when I click the 'edit' tab to change the html code in any file.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function use_html_editor() in /var/www/virtual/MY SITE/htdocs/blocks/repo_filemanager/index.php on line 376 

This line is

376 "</form><br /><br />".

It is part of the following code segment:

echo "<br /><br /><input type=\"submit\" value=\"".get_string("savechanges")."\" />".
                     "</form><br /><br />".
                     "<form action=\"index.php\" method=\"get\">".
                     " <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"repoid\" value=\"".$repoid."\" />".
                     $form_params.
                     " <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"wdir\" value=\"$wdir\" />".
                     " <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"action\" value=\"cancel\" />".
                     " <input type=\"submit\" value=\"".get_string("cancel")."\" />".
                     "</div>".
                     "</form>";

Is the error serious given that it has no effect upon functionality (all html changes I make are properly saved and execute without issue)?

If it is as serious as the word 'fatal' connotes - what must I do to correct the situation??

Average of ratings: -