Plugin for Self registration

Plugin for Self registration

by Varun Bhatia -
Number of replies: 2
Looking for a plugin for self registration.

Below is the layout i am looking for and also there is an attached file which tells the navigation. I am looking for any plugin like this or if i can design a plugin for this.

I have to add an link to Self Registration where it will display a form for registration and perform following functionality like:

·       Confirmation emails sent to students and managers after clicking submit.

o   If a user does not enter an email address or contact number can the system prompt the user to enter their contact information?

o   In addition, can a pop-up display an option to opt-out of providing the contact information?

·       Add a radio button for a user to cancel a registration.

·       The manager’s name field and manager’s email fields pre-populate names as the students enter the manager’s name. Similar to Outlook when choosing a recipients’ name.

·       Automatic ‘wait list’ for full classes and emails sent to wait listed students.

·       Emails sent to students of cancelled classes.

·       Ability for instructors to add current classes and enter new classes.

·       Ability for instructors to view registrations.

·       Ability for instructors to pull reports.

·       Ability for instructors to mark students as ‘attended’ or as ‘no shows’.

·       Ability for instructors to move waited listed individuals to ‘overflow’ classes.

·       Ability to pre-populate the first name, last name, and  ID off the user’s login information.

·       Ability for the instructors to register and cancel students.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Varun Bhatia

Re: Plugin for Self registration

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Have you looked at Face-to-Face?   It isn't  an enrollment feature. ..it is a method for registering students  in sessions and tracking completion.

There isn't an opt-out or a cancelation radio button (but there is a simple way to cancel).  A couple  of your expectations I'm not clear on but I think it would work for you.

It does have some quirks but they're pretty easy to deal with.