I am a teacher who also is in charge of maintaining and administering Moodle for our district so it just really takes me a while to try to solve glitches especially if they are small ones. I wish I would have asked this question sooner! I upgraded the Grade_Me block and that solved the little triangle and the color issue with the collapsed topics format. However I do have this debugging information now and am not sure if it is a grade-me block thing or an Essential theme thing?
- line 103 of /blocks/grade_me/block_grade_me.php: call to has_capability()
- line 288 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_grade_me->get_content()
- line 230 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()
- line 971 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
- line 1023 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
- line 473 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
- line 37 of /theme/essential/layout/includes/header.php: call to core_renderer->standard_head_html()
- line 27 of /theme/essential/layout/columns3.php: call to require_once()
- line 1015 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 945 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 244 of /course/view.php: call to core_renderer->header()
While I'm posting I'll ask you a couple of other things if you don't mind? We have just upgraded to the 2.9+ Moodle installation. I am trying to switch over to using your Essential theme (which is awesome!) Since I am experimenting and working with our Moodle over the summer I went ahead and am trying out Essential $plugin->release = '184.108.40.206 (Build: 2015040900)'; even though it's on my 2.9 version. Most things are ok and it looks like the Alternative Colors is now working correctly. Here are a couple of questions which you can feel free to disregard if I shouldn't be asking since I'm trying this on a 2.9+ install:
1.) The dock never changes colors when I switch to an "Alternative Colors" and I assume it is supposed to? I removed all my custom CSS in case that was a problem but the dock never changes colors when switching to an alternative color.
2.) There seems to be a text string problem below? I doubt if they are supposed to both be called Alternative theme hover color 1?
3.) This question might have to do more with your grid format (which my teachers also love) rather than the Essential Theme. Notice how the checklist block bars come through. This isn't a big deal to us but thought I would show you.
4.) Finally, where can I go to remove the Development Version text for the time being while I demonstrate our new Moodle to some staff? I have been using Firebug but can't seem to find where it is?
I know you're busy so pardon me taking up your time with some of these. I'm a really big fan of your developments.