Export certain Profile data to Wordpress or create an API

Export certain Profile data to Wordpress or create an API

by Jim Johnson -
Number of replies: 2

Hi!

We need to export certain profile information to Wordpress or another type of database on a daily basis.

We are looking to create a webservice or API that allows another website to access Name, Email address, User Creation date, User login date and another profile field from our database.

The user would already have an account at the other website; so the e-mail addresses would match up between the two so we could have the information flow freely.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to have another website have access to Profile field information? 

This is similar to Joomdle for Joomla, except we don't need user creation or course displays, but only profile information.

All help is appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jim Johnson

Re: Export certain Profile data to Wordpress or create an API

by Alejo de M -

Hi Jim, I need to do a similar work. Did you have any success on working with wordpress and moodle. I'm trying to retrieve some profile and courses where the user is enrolled from moodle database to a Wordpress Frontend. Did you find any solution o any clue to start from there?

Thanks

In reply to Alejo de M

Re: Export certain Profile data to Wordpress or create an API

by jais taneja -
Hi guys,

i want to export the profile after the student  login.Is this can be possible with moodle.

if you have any suggestions or solution then please let me know.

Thanks