Is it possible to delete workshop example submissions?

Is it possible to delete workshop example submissions?

by Rebecca O'Connell -
Number of replies: 3

I have four example submissions, and I only need three. I'm trying to figure out how to delete the fourth. There doesn't appear to be a way to do so. When you use the edit option, you can change the example submission, but I don't see a way to delete it. Does a way to delete example submissions exist, and if so, what is it?

Example submission page

Example submission edit page

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Rebecca O'Connell

Re: Is it possible to delete workshop example submissions?

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Rebecca.

It's quite embarrassing but no, there is apparently no way to delete existing example submission mixed Can you please report it as a bug into our Moodle Tracker? Thanks in advance.
In reply to David Mudrák

by Tim Allen -

Hi David, I am trying to find a way to delete, in this case, a student submission (not an allocation for review). Is this not possible either? I can't see any reference to it in the docs, but would be surprised if there is no way to do this.

TIA

In reply to Tim Allen

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

MDL-42190 - one of those obvious TODO things that take years to implement mixed

Average of ratings: Useful (1)