I am running Moodle 2.8.5+ and my server info are:
|System||Linux ip-172-31-35-185 3.13.0-36-generic #63-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 3 21:30:07 UTC 2014 x86_64|
|Apache Version||Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)|
|Apache API Version||20120211|
I started having problem with charging the "site administration" menu. The scroll menu doesn't appear when I click on the folder icon.
Another issue is the impossibility to change the title of the resources directly by clicking on the pencil icon (It is not a big issue, but indeed it is an issue). I found it slow in other pages as well.
I thought it could have depended on the "event monitoring" I enabled today: I disabled it and purged the caches, but it still not working.