BCU theme no course tiles.

BCU theme no course tiles.

by Nidhin Raj -
Number of replies: 4

Hello Mike,

First of all let me say the BCU theme is an awesome one and we have installed this  on moodle server(2.6) to make website more fancy(course tiles).Basically we want to make the course  to appear in tiles format(style).but the problem is that even after selecting the "Tiles w/ overlay" option from  Frontpage course Boxes ,the courses are not appearing in the course tiles format.Sometime am getting the error "settings were not changed due to an error" while saving the changes.Could you please help me here as am  very new to Moodle and its settingssad

Attachment error.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nidhin Raj

Re: BCU theme no course tiles.

by Emmanuel Adinkrah -

Can anyone help with this issue. I cannot change  course title pictures.

In reply to Emmanuel Adinkrah

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Turn on debugging (full developer mode) and then post the error message.

I would guess that something has corrupted in the theme...but the error message should tell you what the problem is.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by cathy whiteside -

Hi Emma

I am having the same problem, we are a small company and I have taken over the administration of the moodle.  We have the BCU theme, I wanted to change the courses listed in the front page titles and accidently deleted all boxes and now I cannot find how to get them back.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Cathy

In reply to cathy whiteside

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

BCU has a setting to display courses using tiles or a list in Frontpage Courses settings section.

Notice that BCU has no more support. Upgrade to Adaptable that includes more options to display the tiles in it is full compatible.