Articulate Mobile Player with moodle

Articulate Mobile Player with moodle

by Anonymous User -
Number of replies: 1

Brand new Moodle administrator, attempting to determine if something is possible.

I can create a course as a set of web pages using Articulate Presenter that are viewable on a tablet (Android or iPad) using Articulate Mobile Presenter. It's a particular URL that the automatic browser detection in Articulate loads for the student.

This works if I use static web pages.

Installed moodle, did some minor configuration, changed some passwords. Uploaded SCORM 1.2 course, verified that it was viewable on Chrome on Windows. This is as expected.

Launched course from Chrome on Android. The course loads, however, there is a frowning piece of paper icon where the SCORM content should be.

I am surprised, given that everything else just works. Is there an additional setting in Moodle to enable mobile access?

Attachment Screenshot_2015-05-31-14-49-12.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anonymous User

Re: Articulate Mobile Player with moodle

by Alex Legg -
Hi there,

This isn't really a solution but...

I also use Articulate, Articulate Storyline. At my company we were using Articulate Mobile Player on some courses, but after some research I migrated every course away from that. I now only select the "Include HTML5 output" when publishing a course and everyone's happy.